The WorldHaus uses modular panels that are prefabricated with utility add-ons.
The panels consist of
- A super-insulated Polystyrene Core
- Two engineered layers of Galvanised Steel Mesh
- Galvanised Steel Trusses
The Steel Trusses are pierced through the Polystyrene Core and welded to the outer layer sheets of Galvanised Steel Mesh. The utility add-ons can be pre-built into the Core material.
WorldHaus panels are available in the following sizes:
- Width : 1200 mm
- Length : 2850 (9'), 3000 (10'), upto 5000mm
- EPS Slab Thickness : 50, 80mm
- EPS Slab Type : Plain or Corrugated
- Mesh : 50 x 50 mm , 100 x 100 mm
- Mesh wire thickness : 2.5 mm dia (std.), 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm
- Utility Fittings : per Customer