- Automatic Collection: Like most other websites, we use common internet technologies such as cookies and Web beacons to keep track of users' interactions with the Site and the Services. This may include your internet protocol (IP) address, referring website addresses, browser type and access times.
- Volunteered: If you register on this Site, fill out an information page, purchase Services, send us an email, or share personal information with us in any other way, we will collect and store whatever information you share. This obviously depends on what information you choose to provide but it may include your name, email address, physical address, and other contact information. The collection of this information is part of regular business practices and is necessary in order to complete transactions and properly run and administer these services. You do not have to share this information with us, but without it you may not be able to access certain content or features or participate in certain areas of the Site.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use this information to help us provide you with better web experience. Among other things, the information WorldHaus collect enables WorldHaus to:
- customize the content you see
- improve its services
- contact and communicate with you
- conduct research and analysis
- provide anonymous reporting for clients
- provide you with additional information we think is of interest to you
WHEN DO WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Anonymous Information. Anonymous information is information that does not identify you personally, like your IP address and referring website addresses. We may share anonymous information with others, such as advertisers, sponsors and business partners.
- All Information (Both Anonymous and Personally Identifiable). In certain circumstances, we may share information we have collected, including personally identifiable information. For example:
- We might share your personally identifiable information during due diligence or in preparation for or after a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation.
- If you give us permission, we may share your personally identifiable information with third parties who might send you marketing and promotional information.
- Your personal information may be transferred to anyone who is helping us make the Site and Services available and functional, like technical agents, other subcontractors, and our affiliates and consultants.
- We may disclose your personal information if permitted or required by law or is necessary to comply with the law enforcement or in response to a search warrant, subpoena or other legal process or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our users or business partners.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Site is not intended for children under age 13, or for anyone under age 18 without involvement of a parent or guardian. The Site may include unmonitored content posted by users and sourced from other third parties. We do not knowingly collect or distribute information from or about children under 13.
Information collected on this Site is stored on servers that WorldHaus manages, using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, WorldHaus cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services and you do so at your own risk.
Your personal information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state or country or to a jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that WorldHaus processes and stores information in the United States and your use of our Site or Services constitutes your consent to and understanding of this processing.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or affiliates for those third parties or affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was share, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the address below. In your request, please specify that you want a "California Privacy Rights Notice." Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
WORLDHAUS, INC. 130 W. UNION ST., PASADENA, CA 91103
In addition, if you wish to exclude your personal information from our direct marketing, or if you would like to update or delete your email address, mailing address or other personal information, or otherwise manage communications your receive, please contact us at the above.