This is a binding legal contract that applies to anyone who visits the website http://www.worldhaus.com ("Site") and/or uses any of the products and services made available through the Site ("Services"). If you do not agree to all of these terms, please do not use the Site or the Services. BY ACCESSING THE SITE OR USING ANY SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, AS DEFINED BELOW.
We are constantly developing the Site and the Services. This means that we may change or discontinue either or both without notice or liability to you. In addition, we may change all or part of the Agreement at any time, including these Terms. We may make changes by posting the changed terms on the Site. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGED TERMS.
Things You Cannot Do
- 4.1.Copy, modify, create derivative works from or distribute any content from the Site; or copy, display or use the trademarks in any way; or use the Site for any purpose not explicitly authorized in the Agreement.
- 4.2. Give false or misleading information to us or anyone else in connection with your use of the Site or the Services, including giving false information in an account registration.
- 4.3. Do anything that smacks of bad online citizenship, such as use the Services for spam or attempt to reverse engineer or hack into any system.
- 4.4.Access or scrape the Site or the Services by any automated means unless you are a search engine crawling the Site for the sole purpose of creating a publicly accessible search index; or bypass any technical protections or throttling that we institute.
- 4.5.Link to the Site using any HTML techniques that display the Site within a frame, partial window, popup, pop-under, or any other non-standard linking method, or redistribute content from the Site except as expressly authorized by WorldHaus.
- 4.6.Anything we ask you not to do.
WorldHaus retains all right, title and interest in the Site and the Services, including all technology and processes, enhancements or modifications thereto, trademarks, service marks, site design, text, video, graphics, logos, images and icons, as well as the arrangement thereof. You agree that the Site and Services contain proprietary content, information and material that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright laws, and that you will not use such proprietary content, information, or materials in any way whatsoever. Except for any rights expressly granted in the Agreement, nothing in the Agreement grants you any right, title or license. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or licensee.
Third Party Trademarks and Content
Use of any third party trademark or third party content on the Site does not constitute affiliation with or endorsement of these third parties. Nothing in the Agreement grants you any license to third party trademarks or content, which remain the property of their respective owners.
Indemnity, Disclaimers and Limits on Liability
- 7.1.You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WorldHaus, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, agents, and representatives (the "Covered Entities") against all liability, claims, costs, damages, settlements, and expenses (including interest, penalties, attorney fees and expert witness fees) ("Liabilities") incurred by any Covered Entity in any way arising out of or relating to the Site and the Services and any failure to comply with this Agreement. WorldHaus reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with the defense of such claim.
- 7.2. WORLDHAUS PROVIDES THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WORLDHAUS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. WORLDHAUS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES WORLDHAUS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM WORLDHAUS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. THIS DISCLAIMER IS MADE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SOME STATES AND COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 8.1.We do not want to receive information that is confidential or proprietary. If you send us suggestions, content or ideas of any kind, including potential improvements to the Site and/or Services, we may use such suggestions, content and/or ideas for any or all purposes, with no compensation or attribution to you.
- 8.2. This Agreement will not be construed against either party as the drafter.
- 8.3. In the Agreement, the word "including" always means "including but not limited to" unless a particular sentence says otherwise.
- 8.4.You are responsible for being informed about and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the Site and the Services.
- 8.5.As stated above, the Agreement includes theses terms and any additional terms you enter into with WorldHaus. The Agreement is the entire agreement between you and WorldHaus and it replaces any other agreement between us on this subject. Aside from the right of WorldHaus to make changes, any amendments to the Agreement must be in a writing signed by both parties.
- 8.6.You cannot assign the Agreement without the written agreement. We can assign the agreement to any entity that agrees to be bound by the terms of the Agreement.
- 8.7.The Agreement is governed by California law, excluding its choice of laws principles. The exclusive venue for any litigation arising from or related to the Site or Services shall be the courts of Los Angeles County, California, except for any optional arbitration as described next. Excluding claims for equitable relief, if the total amount in dispute is less than $5,000, either party may elect to resolve the claim through binding arbitration by initiating arbitration through an established provider that is agreed by the parties. The arbitration must be conducted under the following rules: (a) at the choice of the party seeking relief, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online, or solely on written submissions; (b) no party or witness will make any personal appearance unless the parties agree otherwise; and (c) the winning party may have the arbitrator's award entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any claims (in court or in arbitration) must be brought in the initiating party's individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class action or other similar proceeding. This Agreement does not allow class of collective arbitrations even if the Arbitration Procedures or rules would. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
- 8.8.If any part of the Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that condition will not affect any other provision of the Agreement. A delay or failure to require performance of any provision will not constitute a waiver of any rights and will not impede the ability to enforce that provision later.
WORLDHAUS, INC. 130 W. UNION ST., PASADENA, CA 91103